Just a reminder that the challenge is still going on and you have still time to participate!
The challenge will end on the 31st of october!
You can read the whole post about the challenge and the rules etc in this post
Let's all participate and bring some life to this community! lets all show eachother our halloween creations!
- Current Mood: hopeful
So, we tried a theme for Easter. And now we thought we would try another theme again. Maybe a more interesting chanllege than Easter dont you think? So the new challenge theme is: Halloween!
Be creative and make something for this Challenge and participate in the community! You can of course chose whatever material you like.
Style: Your choice, just make something that fits in the Halloween theme. You can use whatever works best for you, plush, clothing, dolls, figures, etc etc etc.
And a few Rules:
1. It must be your own work, so don't steal anything or whatever. Be Creative!
2. The end day for this challenge will be on Saturday the 31st of October(Halloween of course!). You can post your entries until then.
3. When posting something for the halloween challenge theme please put [Halloween] in the subject line :)
4. You can enter a max of 3 things for this Challenge.
5. Voting will begin after the 31st.
6. Put the images behind an lj-cut and keep the images to a reasonable size. If you don't know how to use an lj-cut please ask :)
7. Please comment on this post if you want to participate in this challenge.
Voting & Winners:
On the end date we will put all the entries in one post so that everyone can vote for their favourite entry. There will be a 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place + a mod's choice. We will put all the winner's up in the winner's gallery (which will see it's start after this challenge). The first place winner will be featured in our profile icon for 1 week. (everyone can participate since the winners will be chosen by voting, but the moderators of the community will be excluded of the mod's choice of course)
Well that's it. Of course the main idea of the challenge's is just to have fun and to stimultate yourself into learning more.So please particapate and show us your work and lets bring some life into this community!